If you have any questions or concerns, please call our team
on 07768 121205 or 01353 699 302.
Buying a Car during the Coronavirus Outbreak
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is certainly impacting all of our lives – whether that’s because you’ve been told to work from home, or shops around you have now closed. However, if you still need to replace your car, here at A.L.S Autos we have put in a number of steps to make the buying process both possible, as well as straightforward and safe.
The result? You can still view and purchase any of our cars for sale in safety, 7 days a week.
Our 'Contactless' Buying Process
We believe in going above and beyond in putting our customers’ needs first. Here are just some of the steps we have taken:
- You can request a Video Walkaround of any car
- You can buy fully online, including arranging finance
- We can arrange delivery of your car
- Warranty included
- Staff Perspex Screens in customer areas
- Social Distancing
- Internal Vehicle Protection covers
- Vehicle Spray Vapour Sanitisation
- PPE (Gloves, Masks)